Improve your sewing projects and add more beauty to them by spending your money on one of the best sewing machines for advanced sewers.
Sewing has never gotten out of fashion, no matter what. The only thing which is rapidly changing and emerging is the addition of high-end sewing machines on the market.
So choosing the best sewing machines for advanced sewers is a whole task – only if there’s someone to walk you through this process! Yes, you read that right.
We are here to help you find the best sewing machine for you. The best sewing machines can boost your experience of sewing because of the latest options. Besides, you get a whole lot of accessories with the package, which is a treat for the best sewing machines for advanced sewers!
With that being said, we have done the hard work from your side by spending hours hunting for the best-rated products for you. And here we have the 8 best sewing machines for advanced sewers listed down below.
You’ll Learn Here:
- Comparison Table For Best Sewing Machines For Advanced Sewers
- Top Rated Best Sewing Machines for Advanced Sewers
- Brother SE600: Best Sewing And Embroidery Machine
- Brother PQ1500SL: Best Heavy Duty Sewing Machine For Advanced Sewers
- SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960: Best High End Sewing Machine For Advanced Sewers
- Singer 7258: Best Computerized Sewing Machine For Advanced Sewers
- Janome 2212: Best Janome Sewing Machine For Advanced Sewers
- Brother ST150HDH: Most Durable Sewing Machine For Advanced Sewers
- Brother HC1850: Best Intermediate Sewing Machine For Advanced Sewers
- SINGER Heavy Duty 4452: Best Mechanical Sewing Machine For Advanced Sewers
- Brother SE1900: Most Expensive Sewing Machine For Advanced Sewers
- Juki HZL-F600: Best Industrial Sewing Machine For Advanced Sewers
- Our Highly Practical Buying Guide
- Overall Verdict
Comparison Table For Best Sewing Machines For Advanced Sewers
|- 80 Ready-Made Embroidery Designs|
- Compact And Lightweight Body
- 103 Stitch Patterns
|- 1500 Stitches Per |
- Wide Table Space
- Extra Accessories
SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960
|- High-Quality Stitching|
- 600 Built-in Stitches
- Automatic Needle Threader
|- LCD Display|
- 100 Stitch Patterns
- Control Panel
|- Durable Metal Frame|
- 12 Stitch Patterns
- Drop Feed Mode
|- LCD Screen Display|
- 50 Built-in Stitches
- Topnotch Bobbin Performance
- Drop-in Top Bobbin
- 185 Stitch Pattern
|- Stainless Steel Frame|
- 32 Built-in Stitches
- 60% Stronger Motor
10 Top-Rated Best Sewing Machines for Advanced Sewers
So without further ado, let’s dive right in and see what types of Best Sewing Machines for Advanced Sewers they have got in stock:
1. Brother SE600: Best Sewing And Embroidery Machine This Year
Brother SE600 is the perfect option for every professional or amateur. A perfect choice for those in search of the best sewing and embroidery machine.
The machine offers various customized features that provide you the upper hand in your sewing and embroidery tasks.
Moreover, it consists of some exclusive features that you might not get in any of its rivals out there.
That said, the SE600 comprises the latest technology and up-to-date features, which enhances the overall experience of sewing and embroidery.
What we Love About It:
Now, let’s check out the exclusive features of one of the best sewing machines for advanced sewers:
- The SE600 comes loaded with 80 built-in designs so you can save your precious time and get on with the sewing and embroidery chores. Also, there are six embroidery lettering fonts for customizing your designs
- Furthermore, the machine comes with a large color touch screen for easy and convenient operation. The 3.2” LCD screen is delicately fitted for better visuals and so you can preview your designs before stitching
- Next off, this machine offers versatility by providing 103 built-in sewing stitches for various needs and requirements. Also, it includes 10 styles for auto-size buttonholes. The maximum speed (stitches per minute) on the SE600 is 710
- Moreover, the automatic needle threader flawlessly pushes the thread into the needle. The machine also comes with a drop-in top bobbin which executes the jam-free operation in your projects. Besides, the 4” × 4” embroidery field provides sufficient space for all the sewing and stitching
- Lastly, in the package, it has got 7 quick-change sewing feet along with spring action zigzag, buttonhole, overcasting, monogramming, zipper, blind stitch, and more. The machine also comes with a 25-year limited warranty; which is a lifetime I guess!
- Bundle of accessories
- Automatic needle threader
- Good for beginners
- Versatile features
- Quiet and smooth operation
- Digital display
- Software issues are quite disturbing
An overall decent sewing machine that can provide you value for money performance. It is the best machine at the price point and with this much equipment, it is conveniently the best sewing machine for professional tailors. Get it as soon as possible.
Also Read: Brother SE600 Review
2. Brother PQ1500SL: Best Heavy Duty Sewing Machine For Advanced Sewers
At number second we have the best Brother heavy duty sewing machine PQ1500SL. It is another masterpiece that shows up with outclass performance and quality features.
The list of its incredible functions stretches a long way, with every single one optimized to deliver the promising performance that you may desire from your machine.
That said, the high price tag of this machine is somewhat unusual and that’s where most of the potential buyers drop the idea of spending money on this.
What we Love About It:
But apart from this, this advanced heavy duty sewing machine got some amazing features, which are listed down below:
- First things first, the machine handles the maximum stitching of up to 1500 stitches per minute, saving you a lot of time and fatigue. The stitching length is 5mm and the stitching width on the machine is 7mm.
- Secondly, the machine comprises an adjustable pin feed mechanism that enables the user to exchange the use of the feed dogs for a single pin. That said, this machine has got a push-button automatic thread trimmer which saves you valuable time.
- Moreover, the Brother PQ1500SL features a full-range foot pressure adjustment squared by an automatic thread cutter and a quick needle threader. This combination of useful features helps you to stitch the best of designs within no time.
- Apart from this, the precision pin feeding system helps you in sewing a wide variety of thick fabrics with zero compromises in performance. All the useful features of the PQ1500SL make it the best heavy-duty sewing machine for advanced sewers.
- Large area throat plate
- Precise and accurate functions
- Easy to learn and use
- Quiet function
- A sturdy sewing machine
- Inaccurate tension
The PQ1500SL is a heavy-duty, machine that can provide you with the desired results without any problem or fatigue. If you are looking for the best sewing machine to kick-start your professional sewing experience, then you better spend your money on this.
Also Read: Brother PQ1500SL Quilting Machine Review
3. SINGER | Quantum Stylist 9960: Best High End Sewing Machine for Advanced Sewers
Next on the list is the Quantum Stylist 9960 by the leading company of sewing machines, Singer. It comprises some exceptional features that will uplift your experience of embroidery and sewing.
Moreover, with this machine, you can enjoy a top-quality performance with the amazing functioning of this machine.
However, the built-in software designs of this sewing machine are difficult to use and might cause problems for beginners.
What we Love About It:
With that being said, let’s check out the most notable and useful features of this high-end singer sewing machine:
- Firstly, SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine offers a large selection of stitches for you to choose from according to your needs. It includes the basic, stretch, and decorative stitches for fashion sewing, quilting, home décor, and crafting.
- Then, threading the machine can get any easier than this. The entire machine can be threaded in a matter of seconds. The built-in needle threader threads the eye of the needle for you. This terminates the fatigue and endless attempts to thread the needle.
- Moreover, the machine comprises 600 built-in stitches, 5 alphanumeric fonts, and 13built-in one-step buttonholes with an exclusive buttonhole under the plate. Also, the mirror imaging and stitch elongation deliver more customization to your projects.
- The SINGER Quantum Stylist is a high-speed sewing machine with a maximum speed of 850 stitches per minute resulting in fast operations. On the whole, it is the best advanced sewing machine in 2021.
- At last, the package includes a variety of accessories like presser feet, easy to load drop-in bobbin with a cover, an extension table providing a large working area, and a heavy-duty metal frame for durability.
- Large working area
- High-speed sewing machine
- Variety of stitches
- Exclusive buttonholes
- Poor built-in software
- No clear instructions in the manual
The machine can provide you with performance and quality at the same time with a pocket-friendly price tag. Hurry up and get this masterpiece before it runs out of stock.
Also Read: Singer Quantum Stylist 9960 Machine Review
4. Singer 7258: Best Computerized Sewing Machine for Advanced Sewers
Another high-performance, quality-built machine by the top-leading company is the new SINGER 7258 sewing machine.
The SINGER 7258 is loaded with tons of quality features that provide outclass details to your sewing projects.
There is no compromise on the quality of the machine as it easily outperforms its competitors in every aspect.
What we Love About It:
Now, let’s discuss some key features of this high end computerized sewing machine:
- Threading the machine just got easier with the built-in threader of the Singer 7258. Now you can easily thread the whole machine, from the pool to the needle’s eye in a matter of seconds. The threading instructions are printed on the machine.
- With that aside, you can choose from 6 different step buttonhole styles for creativity. Also, an LED illuminates the sewing surface for a clear picture. The high-quality, long-lasting bulb keeps your sewing area full of light so you don’t miss your progress.
- Moreover, you can select between 100 built-in stitches to customize your sewing the way you like it. The stitches include 9 basic, 8 stretch, 76 decorative, and 7 built-in buttonholes. So now you can perform a large variety of sewings such as quilting, heirloom, and other types of stitches.
- At last, the SINGER 7258 comes with a 25-year limited warranty with technical support as that of the previously-mentioned sewing machine. Conclusively, the features loaded in the machine make it the best sewing machine for professional sewers and professionals.
- Best automated functions
- 100 built-in stitches
- Versatile functionality
- It produces noise while operating
Singer 7258 sewing machine is the most compact and small sewing machine that is easy to carry and use. If you are interested in having a sewing machine that takes up a small area on the table, then you must consider the 7258 model in this regard.
Also Read: Singer 7258 Review
5. Janome 2212: Best Janome Sewing Machine for Advanced Sewers
Next on the list is the Janome 2212 sewing machine that shows up with a sleek design and some handy features that you might be looking for.
The smart and lightweight design of the machine is perfectly blended in with the quality functions.
However, the after-sales service of this company is a bit bad, so in case you get stuck after purchasing this machine, then you have to sort everything out, yourself.
What we Love About It:
With that said, let’s discuss some key features of the Janome 2212 best budget Janome sewing machine:
- To start with, the machine offers plenty of useful features that can prove to be very useful. One of them is the front-loading bobbin and freeloading arm which help in reducing the time spent on your project.
- Then, the easy turn dial pattern selection is an efficient way to select stitches and length adjustment. The instructions are clearly labeled on the stitch selection and stitch length dial for easy navigation.
- Furthermore, the Janome 2212 is fitted with the reverse lever feature which is used to lock stitches. It is also placed in a reachable position so you can have easy access to it whenever you want to use this option.
- Best for intermediates
- Easy to carry
- Easy to set up and use
- Smooth and quiet operation
To sum up, it is a value for money machine with all the necessary features you should have in this price range. If you are looking for the best budget sewing machine for advanced sewers, then you better consider the Janome 2212 in this concern.
6. Brother ST150HDH: Most Durable Sewing Machine for Advanced Sewers
Another tough and rigid sewing machine on our list is the Brother ST150HDH. The machine offers multiple functions with a compact and handy design.
Moreover, the features are well optimized to provide you with good quality performance without any setbacks or compromises.
Its slim and sleek design appeals to most of the sewers because it gets you the advantage of easy placement.
What we Love About It:
Now, let’s talk about some key features of this durable sewing machine from brother:
- First of all, the Brother ST150HDH features 50 unique built-in stitches for the extra customization and decor of your projects. It also includes 5 authorized buttonholes for unique and different types of stitching.
- Secondly, the machine comes equipped with an advanced needle threader and drop-in top bobbin. The advanced needle threading function effortlessly pushes the thread through the needle with the press of a lever and the drop-in top bobbin offers seamless operation.
- Moreover, the heavy-duty combo machine comes with 9 sewing feet and a set of heavyweight sewing needles, an instruction manual, and more. All these accessories are included in the package to provide easy usage and avoid extra cost.
- Afterward, the machine also consists of a high-performance LCD screen to view your stitching selections, stitch size, and recommended sewing foot. Now you can easily operate through your tasks without any error or mistake.
- At last, the ST150HDH is backed up by a 25-year limited warranty and also free customer technical support via online, live chat, or phone. You can contact me at any time for any technical support required.
With all these perks this is truly the best sewing machine for advanced sewers of the year.
- Heavy-duty operation
- Smooth function
- Easy to set up and use
- Long-lasting sewing machine
- It vibrates at high speed
The machine offers multi-functionality and value for the money. So if you are at your initial stages of sewing experience, then the best option for you is the Brother ST150HDH sewing machine.
Also Read: Brother ST150HDH Review
7. Brother HC1850: Best Intermediate Sewing Machine For Advanced Sewers
Coming to number seven on our list, we have the heavy-duty combo machine known as Brother Hc1850.
The machine offers a full-fledged package of all the necessary specs that you might be looking for in your desired machine.
The HC1850 utilizes the latest technology to help you stitch the best of designs on almost every kind of fabric. However, the durability of this machine is questionable.
What we Love About It:
That said, let’s check out the most important of this best intermediate sewing machine:
- Let’s begin with the easy bobbin winding function of this sewing machine. First, you have to keep the thread in place, then you have to move the bobbin to the right, and lastly, push the start button to wound the bobbin quickly.
- With that aside, the Brother HC1850 comprises an exceptional feeding system, which helps in moving the fabric smoothly for precise sewing and stitching. Also, the LCD is perfect for manipulating your selections.
- Afterward, the drop feed system helps in handling the free motion quilting with ease. As a result, more smooth and precise sewing is obtained. With all these unique and beneficial features this is the best sewing machine for dressmakers and casual sewers.
- Lastly, the built-in monogram font, wide-area table, stitches flip chart, LED light for low light wide-area, and adjustable sewing speed, are all the necessary features, one can wish for. Also, the machine comes back up with free technical support.
- Easy bobbin winding function
- The LCD makes things way too easier
- Best customer support
- Precise stitching
- Cheap built material
- Not so durable
In conclusion, the machine provides decent performance within this price range. So if you are looking for a reasonable sewing machine that doesn’t cost you too much, then go for the Brother HC1850 in this regard.
Also Read: Brother HC1850 Review
8. SINGER | Heavy Duty 4452: Best Mechanical Sewing Machine For Advanced Sewers
Last but not least, the classic SINGER Heavy Duty Mechanical 4452 justifies its name by providing heavy-duty performance and satisfactory results to the user.
The machine comprises all the basic features and specifications you might need in your daily projects.
This product is the perfect package for those who prefer practical performance over the illustration.
However, it might not last longer than those mentioned previously, because the overall construction of this machine is not that good when compared to the other high-end sewing machines.
What we Love About It:
With that said, let’s check out the notable features of this high end mechanical sewing machine:
- The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 offers 110 stitch applications to choose from. You can choose between these options for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and many other sewing types according to your preferences.
- Then comes the additional high stitching speed. The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 can perform 1100 stitches per minute and can sew fabrics as hard as denim, canvas, and leather with ease and perfection.
- Moreover, there are 7 presser feet included enhancing the potential of your sewing machine for different techniques and projects. Also, the heavy-duty metal frame proves to be a strong support system.
- Furthermore, the machine offers 1 step buttonhole sewing, giving you plausible results every time. You just have to place the button in the buttonhole and the machine automatically performs all the work for you.
- Lastly, the automatic needle threader threads the whole machine in an instant. Also, easy-load top drop-in top bobbin with a transparent cover will make things easy for you.
- Heavy-duty operation
- Easy to learn and use
- Value for money
- Not so durable
- Shorter lifespan
If you are looking for a mediocre sort of sewing machine for advanced sewers, then you better buy the new SINGER 4452 sewing and embroidery machine.
Also Read: Singer 4452 Review
9. Brother SE1900: Most Expensive Sewing Machine For Advanced Sewers
- Large smart color LCD screen
- High precision sewing with speed control
- On-screen step-by-step user guide
- Additional storage space
- Limited inbuilt embroidery designs
- Small embroidery field
10. Juki HZL-F600: Best Industrial Sewing Machine For Advanced Sewers
Juki’s HZL-F600 sewing machine has been called “a workhorse” by many of its users.
This high-end model features premium quality and performance with an incredible power level that won’t leave you wanting more!
The lightweight design makes it easy to handle, while also being quiet enough so as not to wake up everyone around your house or office complex when operating this beauty at night time (if working late!).
This industrial-strength sewing machine is perfect for those who want to take their projects up a notch. It features heavy-duty components and durable materials that ensure long-lasting performance, no matter what you are working on!
The random stitch function can be turned off if it gets too much of your attention but otherwise, this baby will keep going strong all day long without giving any trouble whatsoever – making it worth every penny spent (and then some)!
- Sturdy and durable design
- Limits fabric shrinkage
- 25 Sewing Patterns
- 4 different fonts
- LCD Display
- A bit costly
Our Highly Practical Buying Guide!
So now that you have finally decided to upgrade your old sewing machine, and get a new one, chances are that you are going to get stuck in the plethora of products available on the market. And that’s where you might change your decision.
But wait. We have got you a way out from this mess, by lining out the major aspects of a sewing machine that are necessary to consider while purchasing a new one.
So have a look at the key points listed down below to get the best sewing machines for advanced sewers. Here we go:
First and foremost, you have to choose among the two major types of sewing machines: mechanical and computerized sewing machines. The former is most considered to be best for beginners and intermediates, while the latter is highly recommended for advanced sewers.
2. Large Workspace:
Secondly, you have to keep a check on the working area of the sewing machine; because that’s where your fabric is going to be placed and stitched. So if it doesn’t go well, then there is no point left behind, for using a sewing machine.
3. Built-in Settings:
Lastly, the major aspect of a sewing machine, which impacts your sewing experience is the set of automated features provided by the sewing machine.
There are some high-end sewing machines available on the market that show up with plenty of built-in settings that provide ease in your task. So you better check them out before the final decision.
Other Things You Need To Know
What Are Some Features Of A Hig End Sewing Machine?
You won’t need to worry about needles or thread with these sewing machines. You can easily cut threads, and even have your machine do it for you! Plus, most advanced models come with a free arm that gives more room to work on larger projects.
Are Expensive Sewing Machines Worth It?
Expensive sewing machines are not necessarily the best. Different factors make a machine worth it like its speed, features, and capability to sew with different materials.
For beginners who need basic projects done or complicated tasks such as quilting and embroidery that require an expensive top-end machine
What Is The Advantage Of A Computerized Sewing Machine?
A computerized sewing machine is a powerful, automated device that lets you take on new projects with ease. You can download programs from the internet and change settings just by swiping across your screen.
How Do You Take Care Of A Sewing Machine?
Sewing machines are magnificent pieces of equipment that need to be taken care of regularly. If you want your machine to last, it’s important for you to cover it up and store it at room temperature.
You may also have some oil the machine from time to time or dust off its insides every now and then with high-quality thread so as not to cause lint build-up inside. Always make sure when using a bobbin case is compatible too!
The best sewing machine for advanced sewers is the Singer Quantum Stylist 9960. It’s a versatile, high-quality model loaded with features to help you succeed in your business and hobby projects alike.
You can choose from other models but be sure to weigh up the pros and cons of each before making an investment that will last years!
What is the difference between a computerized and mechanical sewing machine?
As the name suggests, a mechanical machine is a sort of a manual machine, which requires adjustments of the knobs to be made manually.
On the other hand, a computerized machine shows up with a multitude of built-in stitches and settings, which you hardly need to do anything manually.
Should I buy a heavy-duty sewing machine?
A heavy-duty sewing machine is the ultimate need of professional sewers. To stitch hard and heavy fabrics like leather or denim, you have to have a sturdy and powerful sewing machine.
So yes, you must buy a heavy-duty sewing machine if you are a professional sewer. Otherwise, you can go along with a basic, regular sewing machine if you are a beginner or an intermediate sewer.
What is the best sewing machine to buy for an intermediate sewer?
For the intermediate sewer, a sewing machine with all the necessary equipment and a budget price tag can be suitable; never mind the highly computerized equipment. So in that case, Janome 2212 Sewing Machine can be the best option.